Equipment description BackGym – Mid-Section/Back Trainer
The lever arm is damped at the end stop, thus guaranteeing a pleasant and even movement.
Instruction for use BackGym – Mid-Section/Back Trainer
Sit down on the seat from the side so that the lever arm is in front of your body. Hold the lever arm fi rmly with your hands. Bend the upper body slowly and smoothly, and then slowly straighten the upper body. Pull the lever backwards slowly and smoothly to stretch the spinal column as much as possible. Make sure your back is not hollow. You can combine the abdominal and back exercises into one sequence of movements or perform them separately.
Scope of delivery
● 1 completely pre-assembled equipment module
● 1 foundation anchor
● 4 M20 nuts with covering caps
● Exercise guide mounted on the main pillar
Tubular steel, galvanised, powder-coated, colour RAL 9007 grey aluminium
Solid polyethylene 500, UV-stabilised, colour RAL 3000 fl ame red
● Set the foundation anchors in concrete
● After the concrete has set, bolt on the equipment
● Fill in the foundation hole