Equipment description Double TrackGym – Walking Trainer
The movement of the leg levers is controlled by damped bearings. This prevents uncontrolled swinging and promotes a smooth, controlled movement. The foot plates are non-slip, even in wet weather, and combined with the ergonomically shaped handlebars, provide a secure and safe standing position.
Instruction for use Double TrackGym – Walking Trainer
Place the feet on the foot plates and grasp the handles fi rmly. Now slowly and smoothly move the leg levers alternately to and fro in a walking action.
Scope of delivery
● 3 completely pre-assembled equipment modules
● 3 foundation anchors
● 12 M20 nuts with covering caps
● Exercise guide mounted on the main pillar
Tubular steel, galvanised, powder-coated, colour RAL 9007 grey aluminium
Solid polyethylene 500, UV-stabilised, colour RAL 3000 fl ame red
● Set the foundation anchors in concrete
● After the concrete has set, bolt on the equipment modules
● Fill in the foundation holes