Equipment description PedalGym – Cycle Trainer
The handlebar provides a secure handhold during exercise. The pedals have a non-slip surface. The plastic hand discs and the seat are pleasantly warm, due to a special surface powder coating. The upper-body trainer is suitable for wheelchair users.
Instruction for use the lower-body
Sit on the seat, put the feet on the pedals and hold the handlebar. Turn the pedal cranks slowly and smoothly.
Instruction for use the upper-body
Grip the hand discs, and turn the hand cranks slowly and smoothly.
Scope of delivery
● 2 completely pre-assembled equipment modules
● 2 foundation anchors
● 8 M20 nuts with covering caps
● Exercise guide mounted on the main pillar
Tubular steel, galvanised, powder-coated, colour RAL 9007 grey aluminium
Solid polyethylene 500, UV-stabilised, colour RAL 3000 fl ame red
● Set the foundation anchors in concrete
● After the concrete has set, bolt on the equipment modules
● Fill in the foundation holes