Equipment description RotoGym – Arm and Shoulder Trainer
The discs are mounted at two different heights to suit the varying heights of users. A model is available which is suitable for wheelchair users.
Instruction for use RotoGym – Arm and Shoulder Trainer
Place your hands on the discs more most suited to your height. Then turn the discs in opposite directions. Change the direction of rotation after a period of time.
Scope of delivery
● 1 completely pre-assembled equipment module
● 1 foundation anchor
● 4 M20 nuts with covering caps
● Exercise guide mounted on the main pillar
Tubular steel, galvanised, powder-coated, colour RAL 9007 grey aluminium
Solid polyethylene 500, UV-stabilised, colour RAL 3000 fl ame red
● Set the foundation anchors in concrete
● After the concrete has set, bolt on the equipment modules
● Fill in the foundation holes