Available from Moodie Outdoor Products is the Roocycle EnviroPaver made from 100% recycled plastic. The EnviroPaver is the sustainable choice when selecting permeable pavers. The EnviroPaver can withstand truck loading making it ideal for use in commercial areas as well as in residential applications. Some of these include:
- Intensive use car parking
- Truck parking
- Coach parks
- Heavy use pedestrian paths
- Fire access routes
- Loading bays
- Access routes for pumping stations, solar farms and electric relay stations.
- Drives and Driveways where access to sceptic or oil tanks is needed
The EnviroPaver features a smooth side or a rippled non-slip side that is great for areas where slip hazard is a concern i.e. footpaths, inclined driveways. Other features of the EnviroPaver include:
- UV stabilisation to stop degradation by sunlight
- Capability to withstand movements and loadings of cars, vans, trucks, dustcarts, cranes, cherry pickers and forklifts.
- Plastic selection to allow use in cold temperatures – some plastic will become fragile when cold.
- Open structure to allow unhindered water permeability.
- Paver design to maximum support and stability from either a gravel or a grass root structure.
EnviroPaver permeable pavers can be filled either with a gravel or a suitable sand / soil mix for a grassed finish. The gravel should be 5mm to 10mm mixed sharp angular aggregate. Both finishes will give a very stable, hardworking and free draining working surface. The design of the EnviroPaver allows excellent stability resisting and negating dynamic and lateral loadings so the gravel or soils and paver remains in situ with little or no maintenance requirements.
To view the full range of permeable paving options available from Moodie Outdoor Products please view the following link: Permeable Pavers
To obtain a quote please do not hesitate to Contact Us today!