The Cantaport KWC Y-Connection is ideal for use in a variety of applications. These include:
- Parkland Shelter – over BBQs or Picnic Settings
- Sporting Shelters
- Walkway Shelter
- Bus Shelters
- Car Ports
Features & Benefits
- Modular design
- The Cantaport design and various models can be installed to numerous locations with solid sheeting and or our very own heat resistant polycarbonate sheeting.
- The polycarbonate sheeting reduces the heat by 75%, UV rays by 99% and is 250 times stronger then glass.
- Cantaport shading systems, an inexpensive, yet architectural design for bus shelters.
- The structural anodised aluminium engineered structure has been designed to withhold over 125 km winds and certified to Australian Standards.
The Cantaport KWC Y-Connection is available in the following sizes:
- 5.1m long x 10.8m wide
- 5.8m long x 10.8m wide
The Y-Connection model is born from 2 of the KWC Single Basic modules + a connecting kit.
Since the design is modular it is easy to generate a variety of dimensions i.e. 10.2m long x 10.8m wide
Post Colour Chart