- Huge, 6mm thick solid cold rolled steel hotplate with a cooking area of 1100 x 560mm
- Four strong cast iron burners for a high level of heat control and excellent heat conduction and heat efficiency.
- Large fat drainage channel for easy fat removal
- Large fat collection tin that holds up to 1.5L of waste for safe storage and easy cleaning.
- Electronic ignition for easy lighting.
- Recessed burners for safe transport.
- Commercial grade castors and wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Available as an inbuilt model or with a trolley.
- Available to run on LPG or natural gas
Stainless steel and powder coated lids to keep rain and weather off the hotplate. We highly recommend a lid to help keep the hotplate in good condition for years on end.
A stainless steel spatter guard will stop fat spatter from landing on walls, the ground or people. It also acts as a windshield, helping keep the food warm and clean on windy, dusty days.
Stainless steel side tables
A solid stainless steel side table makes a useful addition to the Hercules BBQ. It provides space for preparing food and for holding utensils such as tongs as well as plates, serviettes and plates.