The Cantaport KCR Single Basic is ideal for use in a variety of applications. These include:
- Parkland Shelter – over BBQs or Picnic Settings
- Sporting Shelters
- Walkway Shelter
- Bus Shelters
Features & Benefits
- Modular design
- The Cantaport design and various models can be installed to numerous locations with solid sheeting and or our very own heat resistant polycarbonate sheeting.
- The polycarbonate sheeting reduces the heat by 75%, UV rays by 99% and is 250 times stronger then glass.
- Cantaport shading systems, an inexpensive, yet architectural design for bus shelters.
- The structural anodised aluminium engineered structure has been designed to withhold over 125 km winds and certified to Australian Standards.
The Cantaport KCR Single Basic is available in the following sizes:
- 5.8m long x 3.0m wide
- 5.1m long x 3.0m wide (42776) – generally in stock.
- 5.1m long x 2.0m wide
- 2.9m long x 2.0 wide
- 2.0m long x 2.0m wide
Since the design is modular it is easy to generate a variety of dimensions i.e. 10.2m long x 3.0m wide or 15.3m long x 3.0m wide or 5.1m long x 6.0m wide
Post Colour Chart