i-Series Integrated Solar Light
A compact integrated solar light with the solar panel. battery and control gear all as one unit.
Very quick and cost effective to install with no wiring required. AS1158 P4 category lighting standards can be achieved with the i-Series lights.
The more powerful Integrated i1200 is for slightly larger scale solar lighting applications such as bike ways and walkways, car park lighting and parks, and is generally mounted on a 4 to 5 meter pole.
The Integrated i500 is a smaller pathway, court yard, or park light best suited to a 3 to 4 meter mount height.
The i-Series lights have the following features:
- Integrated solar light with the solar panel. battery and control gear all as one unit
- Require 8 hours direct sunlight to charge (panel facing equator)
- 3 day autonomy
- First 3 hours of lighting is at 100% before dropping to 25% thereafter
- Contains a PIR motion sensor – meaning that if motion is detected when light is operating at 25% then it will go to 100% output for 30 seconds before dropping back down to 25%
- Fits onto 60mm OD mounting pole
- Warranty period = 2 years