Argyle Split Restroom – 1D 1A
- Perforated screens
- Impact panel construction
* Compliant to AS1428.1-2009, Design for Access and Mobility.
* CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) principles apply.
* Pre-cut colorbond custom orb roof cladding – XRW grade.
* Opaque polycarbonate light panels over each cubicle.
* Pre-cut colorbond custom orb internal and external wall cladding.
* Steel – Hot dipped galvanised and powder coated finish.
* Timber – LOSP treated, plantation grown Hoop Pine, Wattyl oil based stain finish.
* Aluminium screens with powdercoat finish above external and dividing walls.
* Class 4 galvanised fixings through out.
* Stainless steel basins with timed lever taps for disabled compliance.
* Stainless steel disabled compliant pans with fully shrouded pipework.
* Padded back rests to disabled pans.
* Wall mounted flush button with half flush control and in-duct cisterns.
* Stainless steel shelf over each basin.
* Lockable stainless steel toilet roll holders.
* Visual and tactile signage.
* Disabled rails to cubicles and ambulant rails to ambulant cubicles.
* Door hardware (automatic closer, indicator latch, pull handle, push plate).
* Deadlock to service duct door.
* Choice of in ground or bolt down post design.
* Footing design and setout plan.
* Designed for maximum Ultimate Wind Speed of 50m/s (N3 Category, Region B1) (Standard).
* BA drawings and Structural Certification.
* 10 year structural warranty.
* Choice of inground or bolt down posts.
* Fold down baby change table.
* Fold down carers seat to disabled cubicle.
* Additional basins and taps.
* Upgrade basins to Knee Operated with fully shrouded pipework.
* Urinals and showers.
* Internal and External cladding options include; Impax vandal resistant board, Shadowclad, Texture 2000, Smooth Plywood, Hardwood
Weather Boards, Mini Orb.
* Cyclonic wind loading.