Green Safety Guidance LumoStrip (190mm long x 44mm wide x 6mm thick)
This multi-purpose strip is great for:
- The top of stair treads when located either side of the tread.
- Clearly defining pathways and tracks.
- Clearly defining the edges and sides of wharfs and jetties.
- Wrapping around posts, poles and bollards.
- Identifying obtrusive components on plant, equipment and trailers.
LumoStrip safety guidance components are not suitable for uneven, soft surfaces such as mud, sand, gravel, grass or dirt (stakes or fixing posts should be first installed and then the LumoStrip safety guidance product should be affixed to the stake or post). Adhesives and fixings also available.
The LumoStrip safety guidance components should be installed intact and any damaged or broken components should be replaced. These components should not be consumed or used for any other purposes other than those discussed in this user guide.
LumoStrip safety guidance components are:
The LumoStrip is charged by absorbing light from various light sources:-
- Sun (solar)
- Moon (trickle charge)
- Stars (trickle charge)
- Fluorescent light
- Incandescent light
- LED light
- Residual light (i.e. daylight in shaded areas or daylight through a window).
If the LumoStrip has been exposed to a reasonable source of light for 10 to 20 minutes to fully charge it can glow in excess of 14 hours.
All LumoStrips excluding adhesives and primers come with a three (3) year parts only warranty. This warranty applies to undamaged products. Terms and conditions apply.