Roocycle EN Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Decking
Roocycle EN decking has a rustic finish that looks great in natural environments.
Size: 100mm x 25mm x 3000mm (Other decking sizes available…please contact us for more information)
Fixing: Pre-drill and screw through decking board
Slip Rating: P2
DESIGN AND BUILD WITH ROOCYCLE EN
- Roocycle EN is a WPC (wood/plastic composite) material made from plastic bags, rigid plastic, styrene and hardwood timber particles
- Roocycle EN extrusions are suitable for all construction projects.
- Estimated life cycle is 80 -100 years. WPC’s are 100% roocycleable.
- Colour is embedded for life
- Rustic surface texture provides greater slip resistance
- Profiles are extruded in common shapes, dimensions and lengths.
- Profiles have rounded corners, no splinters and a long life surface.
- Australian recycled material is used for Roocycle EN raw profiles.
- Water absorption is very low. Suitable to be immersed in water indefinitely
- UV stabilised to ensure a longer lasting look for your project.
- Termite and white ant resistant
- Thermally stable, will not freeze, low expansion <1%
- Use traditional woodworking tools to dress, cut, drill, plane and rout
- Environmental benefits
- Safe for use in childrens playgrounds
- 99% recycled materials are used
- Each kilogram of product diverts 0.99 kilograms of waste from landfill.
- Profiles are non toxic, will not leach into the environment.
- The product will not sustain a flame after the source of the fire has been extinguished
- Can be used in sensitive marine environments
- Project lengths are available with a lead time
- Will never rot unlike timber
- Furniture manufacture service is available
- MSDS is available with all purchases.